Sunday, March 14, 2010

SMKB Sports daY~

Yup..yesterday is my secondary high school's sports day..!!

Actually the purpose i went bk to sch is jz for the cheerleading..jz to watch it as im the previous member of RED house cheer and my both sis are in the BLUE and GREEN hse cheer tis year..and the day before tat i had discuss wif our miss Lin Aijia to back to school together at 7 sumthing in the morning and scream loudly for the cheer houses..we both were so excited chating in msn tat night..bt who knows, 8sumthing yesterday, i called her..and wat she told me was she's jz woke up frm her bed..i was lyk, HAR??! WAT?!!! *speechless.. So..kip miss calling and texing her lo..wat to do?? zzZ..Wait and wait and WAIT~hvnt cum..and the cheer is already started..so end up watching myself lu~

All the groups are quite nice actually..bt jz the
YELLOW hse member reli make me felt vry ZaDao weh..there hv 3 TB in their group..and 1 of thm was beating her group member while the competition is actually still ON~reli swt lo =.='' bt thy are Cutex..! Hmm.Gratz for both of my sis also bcz thy hv nt disappoint me for their performance..is Great enuf..!! muackXz..

After the cheerleading performance, Aijia ni 'pop' out frm my view..lol..she was actually reach the sch before the cheer started bt jz din find me..is ok and sry aijia 4 din heard ur call..^^ Having class after tat bt me, Yiao and Alan ponteng the Malaysian Studies class and went to midvalley wif MR. Cheong Geng Cheng who skip his work oso..haha XD Hmm..was happy went bk to sch today..nice performance i had watch..love it~! The champion had goes to Blue hse..dang dang~Congratz to my sis agn..she had break the record..wow!! and she reli put lotx of effort for it..i noe it..^^ thn Red hse the 2nd, 3rd was Green hse and the 4th goes to Yellow hse..

Tats all~! yea..is picture time..for more video kindly refer to my FB profile ya..^^

*The GREEN house*

*The RED house*

*The BLUE house*


*p/s : to be inform tat i forget to take any pic wif any of the Yellow hse member..paiseh lu~!

14 March 2010

1 comment: