Monday, December 6, 2010

I'm back HERE People!!

OK, as Promised..I will be updating my blog after my Semester 3 Final exam..And yea~Here I come people..*especially to hengwei cheong! gee..*

For ur information, I had just finished my last paper today..the Tourism and Statistics papers..hehe..Owh, for my dear course-mate who still having their final..Sry~I don't mean to 'sai meng' here..I just wonder y my exam's timetable is just sooo......nothing la!! lol..And so, to inform that my 3rd Sem was officially finish! Should be proceed to Degree next year but due to my laziness in 1st Sem, I had FAILED 2 subjects..No doubt i need to Retake them again..T.T *why I still lyk so happy to show it out har??* So, my friends/sisters..you can just date me out..Im totally FREE from now until 3rd of January~ :)

My blog is full of dust now I know..SO, Im going to post about my missed life here One by One..ohh dear~i really dun have any idea what to post about because those interesting moment had past vry long ago and I duno where should I start with..nvm..I will think about it..♥

Hmm..Holiday started!! I wan go sing K, Bowling, Jogoya(owed by Fei Hau), Shopping, Outing and PENANG!!! Hmm..and Christmas is around the corner..Im quite looking forward to it..It will be very nice and Fun~!! hehe..and Yes! as what I wrote in my FB status "从今天起, 我要阻止我自己讲粗口!!! 没有一字一句~" and I really mean that..!! cause is reli vry rude..XD

Ok, enough for this..I will continue on my next post..wait for it! woo..Lastly, I still prefer reading others blog then write it myself..hehe..anyway, IS MY LIFE~!!


6 December 2010

2 comments: