Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year Eve -- 2011!!

A day where afraid mummy don't allowed me to go out due to some reason, but at last..Im free for going out with baby..thank you mum~

Hmm..I get a RM50 singK voucher from my sis boyfriend, therefore me n baby headed to Neway@1U at about 5 in the evening.. (: *Thank you Low Chuan Seng~ I felt so weird before going there with baby because it was the 1st time we went in the K-room where there are just both of us..but after that I changed my mind..it is rather fun then boring..hehe^^ Went to look for some ice-cream after the crazy moment..Yes! Baskin Robbin..they have 31% discount on every month which have day 31st and it is the 31st on new year eve..I get shocked when i saw there were a long long queue there..all people were buying the ice-cream like for FREE..gosh~

Headed to Adeline's house@Amelia after that..she had a party to celebrate the New Year..singk again, eat, accompany the baby playing ps3, watched firework and blaa.... I wish to go for a more happening place instead of those quiet and peaceful place.. Can say I was quite boring there actually but nevermind, it will be better on this and the next coming years.
.


The LOVE one~

BR is

Not much photo on that day actually..I should find and buy a better camera when Im rich enough..
ciao people =)
01 January 2011

3 comments:

  1. you should update more this kind of post. then i feel like got people accompany me sai meng! HAHHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha!! i felt so ZADAO when i saw ur comment..btw, should I?? LOL!!

    ReplyDelete