Tuesday, March 30, 2010

SheyNi's BirthdaY ♥ ♥

Hmm..i know is late for me to post tis blog actually..im late for 1 week..*p/s: sry my dear Sheyni~The reason for post it late is because my modem had been rampas by mum as usual!! jz got it bk today cz of my assignment..lol..is really gt assignment to do la guys~

We had surprised Sheyni, the birthday girl..[and and and]..Minyi and Kahyeng oso!!! hmm..nothing much to say about tat day le..jz din hv tat gud mood to talk wif everyone..i duno why im so damn moody oso..mayb im tired?? idk~anywher..thx to those who had sent those warm warm msg to me tat night after the celebration..happy to hv u guys around..muackXz ♥

Sry for those who are waiting for the pic..especially aijia~i had upload all in my FB..finally upload successfully ^^..

[The BirthDay GirL]

[earlier BirthdaY celebration for THEM]

[3 of the Birthday girlsS]


EMO me~T.T

*p/s : going to celebrate Minyi birthday later..will post it out in the next blog~Ciao..!

23 March 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment