Wednesday, April 21, 2010

♥ GirL's TalK ♥

Nah~update my blog le lah guys..hoiyo~if still dun update it..i think my chat box there will full of complaining ady barh?? haha..sorry lu~cz the pass few week was having my FINAL exam and i really duno what to post mar..*blank mind* cnt think of even ONE word to write la..swt==

Kk..here to begin~!!

Went to DPC again at 4 something in this evening wif Miss Cheong Heng Wei and Miss Joyce Ang Chiann Vern♥..hehe..Well, have a great talk wif both of them just now..and ofcz not forgotten~ Right! GOSSIP!!! wahaha..girls always did that..lol..as usual, the same person we gossiping..and as usual oso, whatever topic we talk to..at last sure will link back to the same person again..lol..wish to said tat..IT WAS FUN FUN FUN!!!! Hehe^^ *p/s: I know Im bad enough..T.T

Back home at bout 8 something..Wow~stay there for almost 4hours d..hehe^^ But..3 of us still not satisfied with tat and wish to stay and talk more..sweat right?? Hehe..anywher..tats girl~ chit-chating and gossiping is part of our life!! ^^ wish for more outing again..and ofcz hope my mum will allow me to go out more..cz I dun wish to spend my sem break holiday just staying at home and sitting in front of the computer..is so BORING!!! I admit tat im ‘hyperactive’ as wat hengwei said..I prefer outdoor thn indoor!! lol..

Anywher..is super HAPPY today..thx to Joyce’s cousin who fetch us go and oso Hengwei’s mum who fetch us back..haha..*p/s: I realize tat Wei’s dad and mum are so so 恩爱..sweet enuf!! Hmm..again..More OUTING~!! ♥ ♥

Pictures time~~

[ WEI ]

[ JOYCE ]


p/s: Joyce said she loves me a lot..she love my pure heart in fact..and she wants to know more bout me!! ♥
But dare to say..i din have a pure heart..T.T


21 April 2010

3 comments:

  1. hehe, yes. Joyce love your pure heart, you have one girl :) show me the real you. i hearts you a lot <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..im oways showing and being the real me..^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, pure heart?? yea, always sooooo blur!! XD

    ReplyDelete