Friday, April 23, 2010

♥ JOYCE Birthday Party ♥

Ok..promise them will post out bout the celebration..so here I come!! hehe^^

Yesh!!! yesterday was my dear Joyce's birthday celebration in advance..aimei decided to celebrate these at 1U BBQ chicken because she own the discount coupon..and and and~the theme for the celebration is BLUE..is nice for all people wearing blue colour shirt to attend the celebration..me ♥ that!!! hehe..most of us are quite punctual this time..Great!! ♥ It was a awesome party yesterday night and Joyce, the birthday girl like it so much..she was so surprise!! wow~

Besides, what i wish to mention is..that Vny is totally addicted to the DSLR..gosh!! i wan to borrow and play a while oso canot..sobx T.T Baobao said she will lend me after tat but no..how sad..lol..anywhere..had a great time with them yesterday although something after tat had make me felt so sad and disappointed..but im ok now!! Hope everything will go smoothly..! *hope so..haiz~

Hmm..pictures is more than the words to say!! yes..here come the pictures..for more pictures..view this~

Birthday Girl ♥

Outfit that day [BLUE]!!

BBQ Chicken

I kissed her..aww ♥



BoyS!

GirlS!!

♥ Us ♥

I her!!
*p/s: she pin her hair up at last..now i ni realize..


So..today is Joyce Ang Chiann Vern BIRTHDAY!!! Hmm..Start to know her since form 4 i guess..*if im nt mistaken.. but we start to get more closer and closer in this few days cz of outing..aww~I love you Joyce..I love talking with you..I love gossiping with you..and I love your smile too..is just nice..smile more ya :) :) Happy Birthday once again my dear..! May ur dreamz come true ya..hehe^^

23 April 2010

1 comment:

  1. thank you my dear Suki! :) Love you too. Yes, though we may not really know each other well, but relationships can be built! I love you cause you've got a pure heart! THANK YOU SO MUCH for everything girl, for listening to my problems, and all. I love the past days that we've spend together, i hope there's more to come.

    Once more, remember, you're in sesame street too! :) LOVE YA! <3

    ReplyDelete