Thursday, June 17, 2010

SORRY~!!!!!!

My god..my blog half dead ady~ NONO! is totally dead liao..almost 2 month i din touch it maybe?? haha XD

Go Go Go~go see my chat box there..ohh o!! kena spam liao oo..full of UPDATE UPDATE and UPDATE!!!!! lol..sorry la guys..i ProMise u all after my mid-term i sure back to my blog k?? I start having my mid-term exam this Saturday ehh..nervous~

There has lots of thing or stories i need to share here..many thing had happen in this few month actually..but, I'm lack of time and when I have the mood to write blog..the MODEM sure not at the right place..mean been rampas by my dearest mummy d lo..maybe u can say I lazy also?? lol..

Anywhere, i had change my blog layout..nice?? Pinky Pinky~!! I PINK by the way..that's my favourite colour..wuhoo~!!!! ♥ ♥

Kla..ciao now..I'm going to study d..really lack of time~T.T
SoRRy again my reader..love u all..muackxZ!!!

2 comments: