Wednesday, June 23, 2010

FIFA 2010


Yea~FIFA World Cup!!!!
Is a 4 years 1 time match and I believe most people will be interest and watching that bah?? It already held almost half of the month d..left half month more~so fast!! Still left few groups then is time to go into Round of 16 liao..

I watched every single live match of the World Cup except for the midnight match and also on my exam week. If woke up in the midnight to watch that, i surely will be a big panda the next day..and if I still watch on my exam week..my result will be fail again most probably..lol..So, I will watch the replay on the next day when I'm free..haha..is NICEE!!! Love to watch football match rather then basketball match on TV..

Finally my midterm exam had finish~having few days holiday now..hehe..So~~

To: You
I already update my blog seen i already promised..I done it!! haha..will be UPDATE it if I really free and have the modem la..if not..No choice lo..blek :p
From: Suki

10pm today..England vs Slovenia match will be going on..wonder y there are so many England Fans in Malaysia..maybe cz that country is England?? lol..crap!! By the way..should say that I din support or being any fans for any country..just enjoy watching all the matches..hehe ^^

Ciao for today..muackzX
23 June 2010

1 comment:

  1. wow!!ur blog de word so big !!!
    FIFA 来就赌球,人要发财靠横财,运气...XD
    JUZ KIDDING ..WAKAA

    ReplyDelete