Saturday, July 31, 2010

MusiC Bar 2

I know its SOOO Late for me too post this..Sry guys ><

Ohhh~ Finally..the concert that we had prepared for few month had already past~!!! Should I be happy?? or sad?? I have no idea..just felt abit 'bu she de'..just lyk tat~
Actually i shuld post about this on the other day of the concert which was Sat..but due to my assignment that nid to pass up,the final exam and oso due to my laziness..so jz post it nw lu..Honestly, I reli din have any feeling when the concert is totaly finish..i kip just rush here and there like very busy but actually is just nid to settle the ticket money thing lo..and ofcz the most important wan..photo section..haha..lol..anywhere, we did a good job i think??

Nothing much to post about actually..THX for all my friends who came to support us ofcz..muackX..

Suki on the stage

Outfit of the day

This is what i get after my performance..thx Baby~muackZx

~Pink Rose~

Ohya..my SEMESTER 2 is officially finish!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment