Saturday, July 3, 2010

HELP Music Club Concert ♥

Yes people..I think I had been post about something for this concert in the previous post..if I'm not mistaken?? I think is at the Concert Audition post..hehe^^

Oh yes..the concert is just around the corner..So,
For your information :
Date : 30 July 2010, Friday
Time : 7.00pm-9.30pm (most probably)
Venue : HELP Theatrette Hall
Ticket : RM15 per person

*p/s : Food is not provided ya

Besides, just to let u all know..we are having the ticket selling PROMOTION now until 16th of July, is just RM25 for 2 tickets..After the due date, the price selling is as usual for RM15 per ticket..Here is the ticket..COOL right?? I know that..♥ ♥


Hmm..I'm sure that this will be a nice concert..we singers are reli trained hard in this few months..Hope u guys will support us at HELP University College..Welcome to that my friends..whoever wish to buy the ticket please contact Me or Alan or Aijia or Sheyni too..hehe..Thx Hengwei & Waiyap who had reserved 2 tickets from me..I felt so Zadao when Waiyap ask me this~

Waiyap : Suki, got Couple sit ah??
Me : Apa?? U tot is in cinema meh?? ==


Ohya..forgot to tell..this concert is name as 'The New Moment'..for more information, kindly view this Music Bar 2..Hope to see you on that day..muackXz~

3 July 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment