Monday, January 31, 2011

January last post

Ok..is the last post for January..2011
I'm gona conclude it by posting about the changes of my hair..lol~

As I mention before, I will "manage" my hair before CNY..and yea, Im able to done this before the coming Big days..Cut my long long fringe and dye my hair for the very first time..hehe^^ Quite satisfied with the outcome actually..and here, I'm going to show u the difference, Before and After..PICTURE~

Not really clear with the hair colour in the photo..By the way, How is it?? Izzit ok? I know thats a little childish with this fringe but i prefer childish more than mature..*looks younger mah.. Most of the people claimed that I look like Japanese girl now instead of Malaysian..LOL!! and they said my look had changed..not the old me anymore..OMG! serious?? Where got o? Btw, is that complement or what har? Good or bad huh?? ><

Anyway, college holidays for CNY had started..February coming~ I wish you guys a Happy Chinese New Year in advance..

Have a nice day peeps..!

31 January 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment