Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Just for U ♥

Oh yea, is your 19th Birthday anyway..Happy Birthday baby!!
May all your wish comes true..stay happy, wealthy, healthy and ofcourse handsome as always la..muacks!

Prepared him spaghetti for the very first time in my life and handed to him after his midterm exam *owh how sad if having midterm on the bday* Not forgotten saying well done to myself because it was successful..I smiled when i saw he enjoy eating that and keep on praising me..Thanks la bii~ LOL! He sent me home after that and headed to have birthday dinner with his family..but few minutes later, he called me and I had been invited for dinner with his family because his dad called so..Had a great time with them but just abit err..boring?? cause no interaction ba..and the baby just keep holding his microeconomics book all the way while having dinner just for the exam tomorrow *how pity..

Hehe^^ thats all for today..
HappY 19th BirthdaY once again Baby..good luck tomorrow, nights and Be Happy!!! :D ♥ ♥

02 March 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment